Do you want to join the SkillStruct team? We're hiring 1 Junior Tech Intern via the Kickstart Scheme!
If you're based in the UK, on Universal Credit & aged 16 to 24 then we would love to meet you!
Location: London/Remote (we will have the occasional office day)
Hours: Part-time – 5 days per week 10.00 am to 15.00 pm with some flexibility.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
- Interest in Technology and content creation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Teams etc..., or desire to learn new skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills to provide support to the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload.
- Friendly and professional, with a positive approach and commitment to quality – including when under pressure.
- Brilliant attention to detail with the ability to proofread, spell check and format to company standards
- A proactive approach to work and confidence in working independently
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with others, including remotely based colleagues in the UK.
- Excited to work in a small, busy team
Learn the following:
- Increase employability prospects
- How to edit videos
- How to present yourself
- MS Teams Fundamentals
- C# fundamentals
- Python fundamentals
- SQL fundamentals